Harvinder S Dhody, CPA, PLLC
Harvinder S Dhody, CPA, PLLC, a Certified Public Accountant firm specializing in,
auditing, taxes, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions.
DBA RELIABLE CPAs
- Financial Statements Audit, Review & compilation
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Incorporation Services
- IRS Representation (offer in compromises)
- Business Licenses
Our mission is to build client's trust, long-term relationship, and provide cost effective solutions. We strive for highest level of quality in our work. Advising our clients to meet the goals is utmost important to us.
Mr. Harvinder S Dhody
- Preparation of Individual, Corporate, and Partnership Tax returns
- Book keeping & Payroll Maintenance
- Training associates
- He manages the day-to-day operations of the Firm and, in conjunction with the other senior staff, determines the overall policies and objectives. He regularly endeavors to develop new paths and evaluate and improve the existing level of service and augment client relationships.
- He has over 18 years of professional accounting experience. He is responsible for providing a broad range of accounting, tax and management advisory services to clients in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, service, retail, health care, construction, gas station and franchise businesses.
- He is an expert in financial reporting for public and private companies, Partnerships, Estates, Trusts and Not-for-Profit Organizations. He also provides a wide range of business advisory services, including business restructuring, financing, long range planning and systems, with an emphasis on the control of costs and improvement of profits.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) - Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountant, from the states of New York and Colorado,USA
- Enrolled Agent with Internal Revenue Services (IRS)
- Associate member of Cost and Works Accountants of India
- Chartered Accountant (CA) - Fellow member of Institute of Chartered accountants of India.
Mr. Alex A. Gupta:
- Handling IPOs, resolving queries of Auditors, dealing with Investors, Security Commission OSC/ TSX, and raising funding for expansion or new projects through Private Equity, pre-IPO in UK, US and Canadian market.
- Executed special assignments including due diligence, M&A, Risk Analysis - ERM, Internal Audits, handling IPOs, Financial Instruments, Foreign Exchange, Hedge Funds and Derivatives.
- Thorough understanding of GAAP (US, Canadian & IFRS), Sarbanes-Oxley Act, COSO model for establishing internal control framework over financial reporting (ICFR) and Big-4 Methodologies.
- Preparation of Financial Statements as per IFRS, MD&A for periodic and annual reporting requirements, Corporate Project Reports, Plans and Budgets for Manufacturing, Financial, Natural resources and other companies.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) - Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountant, USA
- Chartered Accountant (FCA) - Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Delhi
- Chartered Accountant (CA) - Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, Canada
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) - Member of the Institute of Internal Auditor, Florida- USA